Saturday 26 September 2009

Over at Paperback Reader today :)

I'm off to Suffolk, for The Great East Swim, which I was somehow persuaded to sign up to in the heady hours after completing The Great North Swim. I've only just recovered from the GNS (and it took a long bath and a lot of cake and over a week of taking things easy), so I must be completely mad. The weather forecast looks good, and we hope to visit Sutton Hoo on Sunday, which will enable me to write about one of my favourite history books when I get back. And hopefully I'll have another medal and t-shirt to add to the collection.

Anyway, in the absence of a proper blog post here this weekend, I've written a Guest Post for Paperback reader which I hope you'll enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment - I love to hear from people who read my blog.