Tuesday 19 July 2011

Banana blondie


I'm trying hard NOT to bake this week while K is away. It is just a little too close to the wedding for my waistline, and having put on some weight due to over consumption of chocolate due to stress, I am drinking lots of peppermint tea and mainly hoping for the best. But this is cake that I made last week (served with a portion of fruit, do note!), while K was trying dismally to do his Open University assignment that is due while we are away. It's not finished... But this helped.

It's a banana blondie (blondie being a white chocolate banana for the uninitiated), which I made to use up some manky bananas... It didn't come out terribly brownie like, a bit more like a cake or a tray bake. But it was tasty. Here's the recipe.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I very much like the sound of this! Thanks for putting the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love banana in dessert! Especially cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take that confection over math any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg i made these... AMAZING.

    I really should keep away from this blog its SO not good for my waistline!!

    http://keepcalmandbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment - I love to hear from people who read my blog.