Wednesday 22 July 2009

Teaser Tuesday (on Wednesday)

I'm posting tonight over on my VVV blog so just a teaser for today, especially as I forgot to do one yesterday.

"So now you shall have some more nice little quotations for your scrap book. Or if you have no scrap book you can shoot them at your friends at your high class parties and you may think you are lukcy that you can just have them straight off like this and don't have to fit them into a speech the way I do for Sir Phoebus" -- Novel on yellow paper by Stevie Smith.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to wait to find out how you fared with it! It is also a Guardian 1000 Novel You Must Read (another list I'm working my way through) so it ticks the boxes for two categories or more! The Optimist's Daughter arrived too.

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment - I love to hear from people who read my blog.