Tuesday 4 August 2009

Tuesday Teaser...


Quote a couple of spoiler-free sentences from the book you’re reading to tempt others.

"He is very careful and loving and hardly lets me stir without special direction. I have a schedule prescription for each hour in the day, he takes all care from me, and so I feel basely ungrateful not to value it more" -- The yellow wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.

This is another one for my VMC challenge...it's almost a short story rather than a book - look out for the review later this week.

3 comments:

  1. I just love the 'he takes all care from me' part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a story, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, it was a brilliant read. You must read it, I'll be blogging about it on VVV on Friday. The novel is only 38p, so not too strenuous!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment - I love to hear from people who read my blog.