Thursday 16 December 2010

Snowman thank you or festive letter writing cards

A month or so ago I spotted some lovely The Snowman card making papers and a decoupage set. As I had really enjoyed the Forever Friends decoupage I did back in the summer, and given how much I love The Snowman, I couldn't resist getting them to turn into cards. As you can see from below, I went a bit wild and have made LOADS of cards. Too bad I had made all of my Christmas cards already, but I think they will do perfectly as thank you cards.






5 comments:

  1. Sweeet! *Love* the one with the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are like a one woman factory of goodies! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are adorable. I love the idea of using them for thank you notes! I "pressed" my children into service in order to get our Christmas cards made (don't know when I'll learn to make a *simple* card!), but we still don't have the picture to go in them, so we might get them in the mail by New Year's at the rate we're going. :)
    Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Verity these are gorgeous, you have inspired me to have a go at making my own Christmas cards next year!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment - I love to hear from people who read my blog.