Tuesday 14 December 2010

Festively wrapped biscuits

It is a little early to start giving presents, but I had time at the weekend to make biscuits for the members of my teams and the peripatetic staff at work as a thank you for their hard work over the year. I got the lovely poinsettia decorate bags from Lakeland, which I think make the biscuits look particularly festive. The biscuits themselves are a new recipe to me, from Lindy Smith's Bake me I'm yours...cookie book, and are orange and cinnamon flavour. Everyone seems to have appreciated them so far!

4 comments:

  1. I wish that I worked for you! Orange and cinnamon - my mouth started to water as I read about them. I love the Lakeland bags. I could live in that shop. I went in to try and get the star cutters but they had sold out and didn't have any in the whole country. So I have had to settle for a smaller set. I bought a gingerbread sleigh with santa from there to make with the girls next week. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just about to start baking for my work tonight. Cranberry mince pies and then clentine and cranberry muffins. Both from Nigella's Christmas book. Yours look delicious and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a recipient, may I say that they are blooming delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a comment - I love to hear from people who read my blog.