Feel like a bit of a rubbish blogger at the moment to be honest.
1. I haven't baked anything interesting to share.
2. I didn't manage to keep up with taking a photo a day, mainly because I didn't want to cart my camera around all of the time and my phone isn't good enough for taking photos to put onto my blog. May or may not attempt to have another go this week.
3. Although I've been good with books for my Virago blog (and read the amazing Odd Women by Gissing) I haven't read anything terribly worthy of talking about here.
On the plus side, this week I have:
1. Swum 20km.
2. Cycled 37.5 miles.
3. Spent an hour on the cross-trainer at the gym.
4. Bought carrot, courgette and parsley seeds at the garden centre and potting compost.
5. I have reread some Antonia Forest which was lovely and I have read a biography of Laura Ingalls Wilder, which was fascinating although quite hagiographic.
6. I'm about to go and make us a proper Sunday dinner with side of salmon, jacket potatoes, crushed swede and carrot, asparagus and spinach and mincemeat and apple crumble (all helping me to my target of eating more fruit and vegetaibles).
Anne with an E - the new Anne of Green Gables
9 hours ago